Made with seasoned breadcrumbs and baked to golden crispy perfection, these Baked Chicken Fingers are a healthy version of one of everybody’s favorite dishes.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Everybody in your house will be thrilled when they find out that a huge platter of Baked Chicken Fingers is for dinner! Not only do these taste just as good, if not better, than an order of take-out chicken fingers, they are healthier, and easier on your bank account.
Perfect for almost any occasion, whether it be a Friday night snack or an easy weeknight dinner, these are sure to be a hit. Baked Chicken Fingers are one of my favorite dinner choices, not only for their ease and great taste, but the kids will never give you a hard time to eat these!
The possibilities with Baked Chicken Fingers are endless. Not only can you add your own flavor to the coating, but you can also pair this with your favorite dipping sauces. Serve with french fries and your meal is complete!
Ingredients to Make Baked Chicken Fingers:
- chicken breast – boneless and skinless
- seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Baked Chicken Fingers:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Trim and cut chicken breasts into strips.
In a shallow bowl whisk egg and mayonnaise until well combined. Pour bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dredge chicken strips in egg mixture then bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with french fries and your favorite dipping sauce.
Notes & Tips
Substitutions for Baked Chicken Fingers
- Bread Crumbs: you can substitute the bread crumbs for panko bread crumbs if you need to or even just prefer a little more crunch
- Chicken Breast: chicken tenderloins can be used in place of sliced chicken breast.
How to Store Leftovers:
You can store your leftover alfredo lasagna in the fridge for 4-5 days in an airtight container. Reheat in the oven for in a glass container covered with tin foil for 15-20 minutes.
You can freeze leftovers in a ziplock bag for up to three months. Allow to thaw in the fridge for a day before reheating.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Baked Chicken FingersCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 ½ cups seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl whisk egg and mayonnaise until well combined. Pour bread crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Trim and cut chicken breasts lengthwise into strips.
- Dredge chicken strips in egg mixture then bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with french fries and your favorite dipping sauce.
More Dinner Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog