If you’re looking for a decadent dessert that is incredibly easy to make, you need to try this Biscoff Cream Pie! Full of the rich flavor of beloved Biscoff cookie cream and a tasty cookie crust, this recipe will quickly become your new favorite sweet indulgence.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Biscoff cookies are extremely popular in Europe (originally named Speculoos), and it’s easy to see why! These shortbread style cookies have a melt-in-your-mouth texture and a caramel flavor that can’t be beat. No wonder they help make such a delicious cream pie!
As if that’s not enough reason to make this pie – our Biscoff Cream Pie takes very little effort to put together. No baking is needed, which makes this the perfect go-to summer dessert when it’s too hot to turn the oven on. But don’t be fooled, it’s also the perfect go-to dessert for any other season or occasion as well!
Ingredients to Make Biscoff Cream Pie:
- biscoff cookie crumbs
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- cookie butter
- powdered sugar
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Biscoff Cream Pie:
Mix together biscoff cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a pie dish and refrigerate for one hour.
Beat together cream cheese and cookie butter until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar, set aside. Beat whipped cream until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. Carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Pour into the cookie crumb crust and spread until even. Chill in the refrigerator at least two hours before serving.
Notes & Tips
- Heavy Cream: You can substitute the heavy whipping cream for store bought cool whip and skip the first part of step 3.
- Cookie Butter: Although the Biscoff flavoring in the cookie butter is a staple in this recipe, it can be replaced with peanut butter and still keep the creamy texture.
How to Store Biscoff Cream Pie
This pie can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To freeze, wrap pie in plastic wrap followed by aluminum foil. It will last in the freezer for up to 3 months, and is perfect for cutting a slice here and there!
Expert Tips for Biscoff Cream Pie
- Put the cookies in a blender or food processor to make the crumbs finer to spread more evenly.
- Put the pie in the freezer for the last 30 minutes of chilling to cut cleaner slices.
- Garnish your pie with melted cookie butter and Biscoff cookie crumb.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Biscoff Cream PieCourse: Dessert
2 cups biscoff cookie crumbs
¼ cup butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups cookie butter
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix together biscoff cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a pie dish and refrigerate for one hour.
- Beat together cream cheese and cookie butter until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar, set aside.
- Beat whipped cream until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. Carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the cookie crumb crust and spread until even. Chill in the refrigerator at least two hours before serving.
More Dessert Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog