This easy Buffalo Chicken Salad is a tasty spin on traditional chicken finger salad, with a kick! Enjoy the classic Buffalo taste in a simple to make chicken salad. With the signature blend of bleu cheese, celery and Buffalo Chicken, this is sure to be a hit. You can whip up a batch and enjoy it yourself, but it also makes a great snack for your next football party.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Buffalo Chicken Salad is a great lunch option that you can eat a ton of different ways. You can enjoy it on sandwich bread, pita, lettuce wrap, or as a dip. This is great for meal planning as well, as you can easily make a big batch and take it for lunch all week.
You have a lot of freedom with Buffalo Chicken Salad. Take advantage of its versatility when it comes to fitting this into a healthy lifestyle. If you are trying to cut carbs, serving it on large lettuce leaves is a great option. You can serve it as a dip with carrots or celery for another healthier option.
Ingredients to Make Buffalo Chicken Salad:
- chicken fingers
- Frank’s hot sauce
- romaine lettuce
- cherry tomatoes
- green onions
- blue cheese crumbles
- blue cheese dressing
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Salad:
Cover the chicken with hot sauce and allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes. In a large bowl toss together romaine lettuce, celery, cherry tomatoes, green onions, and blue cheese crumbles. Slice chicken and add to the top of the salad. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and serve.
Notes & Tips
Substitutions for Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Chicken Fingers: You can use leftover chicken fingers or our homemade Baked Chicken Fingers, hot or cold!
- Add-ins: You can add in any of your favorite salad components, cucumbers, carrots, etc..
- Lettuce: You can use iceberg, romaine, or salad mix, whichever you prefer.
Additional Toppings: Shredded carrots, olives, shredded cabbage, cucumbers
How to Store
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days without dressing. Once you add the dressing, it should be eaten soon so it does not get soggy.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Buffalo Chicken SaladPrint Recipe
- 4-5 large chicken fingers hot or cold
- ½ cup buffalo hot sauce
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup celery sliced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing
- Cover the chicken with hot sauce and allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss together romaine lettuce, celery, cherry tomatoes, green onions, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Slice chicken and add to the top of the salad. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and serve.
More Salad Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog