Whether you’re throwing a party or it’s just another day, you can’t go wrong with these Funfetti Blondies. Deliciously sweet, chewy, and full of color, this dessert is sure to brighten the day!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
You’re going to love this twist on the classic brownie! Similar in texture and just as easy to make, these blondies use vanilla to give them they’re sweet flavor instead of cocoa. Just add in some sprinkles and white chocolate chips and you’re ready to celebrate!
Funfetti blondies are extremely simple to make. All you need is one bowl to mix everything in, pour the batter into a pan, and bake! It makes for the perfect dessert option for any occasion.
Ingredients to Make Funfetti Blondies:
- granulated sugar
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- white chocolate chips
- rainbow sprinkles
How to Make Funfetti Blondies:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat together eggs, butter and vanilla extract. Slowly mix in flour, sugar, salt and baking powder until just incorporated.
Fold in white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles without over mixing the batter. Pour batter evenly into the 8×8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Notes & Tips
- Chocolate chips: The white chocolate really complements the vanilla flavoring, but if you don’t have any then regular chocolate chips will still work great! Another option is to use M&M’s.
- Add ins: For extra crunch, considering chopping up some walnuts or peanuts to mix in.
How to Store Funfetti Blondies
These funfetti blondies can be stored in an air tight container at room temperature for up to a week. They can also be wrapped in aluminum foil and plastic wrap and frozen for up to 3 months. To defrost, simple place them in the refrigerator overnight.
Expert Tips for Making Funfetti Blondies
- For best results, use high quality white chocolate chips. Cheap white chocolate chips can create a waxy taste.
- You can use a variety of sprinkles; we used jimmies sprinkles in this recipe. But avoid using nonpareils as they will bleed all the colors together.
- No over-mixing! To create the chewy texture we all love in a brownie or blondie, not over-mixing is key. Too much mixing traps more air in the batter which will eventually create more of an airy cake texture.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Funfetti BlondiesCourse: Dessert
1 ½ cups flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ cup white chocolate chips
¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together eggs, butter and vanilla extract. Slowly mix in flour, sugar, salt and baking powder until just incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles without over mixing the batter.
- Pour batter evenly into the 8×8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
More Dessert Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog