Having a get together and need a drink that can be easily served to a crowd? We’ve got you covered with our delicious Grapefruit Mojitos. All the sweet and smooth flavors you love, put right into a pitcher ready to serve!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
There really isn’t a wrong time of year to have a mojito, and when you add the grapefruit then the answer becomes even simpler: it’s ALWAYS the right time for grapefruit mojitos. That blend of tart, sweet, citrusy, and woody flavors are so refreshing and satisfying.
We’ve perfected the proportions needed to prepare this cocktail in larger amounts to make serving easier. Simply muddle the fresh ingredients, mix everything together, and serve! Guests will love this crisp and invigorating drink.
Ingredients to Make Grapefruit Mojitos:
- fresh mint leaves
- white rum
- club soda
- simple syrup
How to Make Grapefruit Mojitos:
In a large pitcher, muddle mint sprigs, grapefruit, and lime. Add club soda, simple syrup and rum then stir together.
Pour into tall glasses filled with ice and serve, garnish with sugar around the rim, grapefruit wedges and mint sprig.
Notes & Tips
- Club Soda: You can substitute tonic water for the club soda if preferred but the taste will be slightly different.
- Simple Syrup: Honey syrup or agave nectar work well for substitutions to the simple syrup.
- Alcohol-free: Make a mojito mocktail by replacing the rum with more club soda.
Expert Tips for Grapefruit Mojitos
- Remove grapefruit and lime seeds before muddling so they don’t end up in a drink.
- It’s important to use white rum for a classic mojito taste.
- To get the sugar rimmed glass – place ½ cup of large sugar crystals on a plate and wet the rim of a glass with a grapefruit wedge. Dip the glass in the sugar then add ice and mojito.
- Tools needed – muddler, pitcher, cocktail stirrer.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Grapefruit MojitosPrint Recipe
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 grapefruit sliced in wedges
- 1 lime sliced in wedges
- 2 cups white rum
- 15 oz club soda
- ½ cup simple syrup
- In a large pitcher, muddle mint leaves, grapefruit, and lime.
- Add club soda, simple syrup and rum then stir together.
- Pour into tall glasses filled with ice and serve, garnish with sugar around the rim, grapefruit wedges and mint leaves.
More Drink Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog