Don’t let summer pass by without trying these delicious No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars! The rich cheesecake with fresh strawberries is a pairing that can’t be beat. As an added bonus, you don’t even need to turn the oven on!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Summer is the best time to get together with family and friends, or even to just enjoy the simple things like an after-dinner treat. But finding a treat that is light and fresh enough for the heat of the season can be tricky! That’s a problem these no bake strawberry cheesecake bars will undoubtedly solve for you.
Enjoy everything you love about cheesecake without even turning on the oven with this quick and easy no bake option. Add in the strawberries for a fruity addition that allows for a lighter texture that won’t sit heavy in your stomach. If you want a safe bet for the next family reunion, this is a recipe that will impress any crowd!
Ingredients to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- graham cracker crumbs
- granulated sugar
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- strawberry puree
- vanilla extract
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
In a small mixing bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until evenly coated. Press into an 8×8 square baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside. In a separate bowl beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
Spread over top of the graham cracker crumbs and refrigerate for at least three hours.
Notes & Tips
- Strawberries: It’s best to use fresh strawberries but you can use frozen strawberries instead. Just be sure to thaw them first.
- Other berries: Make the same recipe with blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries for different variations.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: You can substitute the heavy whipping cream with two cups of cool whip.
How to Store:
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Expert Tips for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- If you don’t have a food processor to puree the strawberries you can mash them instead.
- Use a square spring form pan or line a regular square pan with parchment paper to be able to remove them easily.
- Measuring Cups
- Hand Mixer
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- 8×8 Baking Pan
- Electric Food Chopper
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake BarsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
½ cup butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup strawberry puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until evenly coated. Press into an 8×8 square baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread over top of the graham cracker crumbs and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
More Strawberry Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog