Creamy and sweet No Bake Strawberry Dessert is a refreshing and cool summer treat that will leave everyone asking for more. With crunchy graham cracker crumbs, fresh and juicy strawberries, and a light whipped cream, this dessert is simply irresistible.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This No Bake Strawberry Dessert is an easy dessert to whip up for summer cookouts, baby or bridal showers, or even graduation parties.
Ingredients to Make No Bake Strawberry Dessert
- graham cracker crumbs
- powdered sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- sliced strawberries
- vanilla extract
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Dessert
First, smash up your graham crackers, slice your strawberries and chop up your pecans.
Then cream the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Use a hand or stand mixer for the best results. Add in one teaspoon of vanilla.
Spread graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of a 13×9” baking dish. Drop butter mixture over crumbs and refrigerate for fifteen minutes.
Arrange strawberries on a creamed layer and refrigerate. Whip cream until it thickens, beat in sugar and remaining vanilla.
Spread over strawberries, sprinkle pecans on top. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Tips & Notes
Substitutions for No Bake Strawberry Dessert
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: try chocolate graham cracker crumbs or crumbs of your favorite crunchy cookie to give this dish an extra sweet taste.
- Pecans: try replacing the pecans with your favorite kind of chopped nut to add your own spin on this dish.
- Vanilla Extract: you can use lemon extract instead of the vanilla to bring the classic lemon-strawberry flavor to this recipe.
How to Store No Bake Strawberry Dessert
Refrigerator: keep this dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It must be eaten the same day or the whipped cream and strawberries will make the dish soggy.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
No Bake Strawberry DessertCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
With crunchy graham cracker crumbs, fresh and juicy strawberries, and a light whipped cream, this dessert is simply irresistible.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup butter, softened
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 chopped pecans
1 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
4 cups strawberry, sliced
- Spread graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of a 13×9” baking dish.
- Cream butter and powdered sugar until fluffy. Blend in 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Drop mixture over crumbs and refrigerate for fifteen minutes.
- Arrange strawberries on a creamed layer and refrigerate.
- Whip cream until it thickens, beat in sugar and remaining vanilla.
- Spread over strawberries, sprinkle pecans on top. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
More Lemon Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog