A fresh twist on a beloved classic drink, this Raspberry Daiquiri recipe leaves you satisfied and refreshed. It’s the perfect fruity drink to relax with on a summer day. With an irresistible combo of sweet and tangy, this cocktail will have you eager for warmer weather!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
When the days get hot, there is nothing better than an ice cold drink to help you cool down. The daiquiri is a classic cocktail that has been done many different ways over the years, but always uses rum as the alcoholic base. Typically it will be paired with some sort of fruit and sweetener to provide a thoroughly refreshing experience.
Something unique about adding raspberry to this recipe is that it provides a bit more tartness than, say, a strawberry version. This is especially tasty for those who want extra flavor without it becoming too sweet! Not to mention it is incredibly easy to put together.
Ingredients to Make Raspberry Daiquiri
- fresh raspberries
- lime wedges
- raspberry jam
- lime juice
- triple sec
To a cocktail shaker, add fresh raspberries, lime wedges, and raspberry jam and muddle together until the juices release.
Add rum, lime juice, triple sec, and ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Using a sieve, strain the mixture over your glass of choice to remove pulp and seeds. Garnish and serve immediately.
Notes & Tips
Substitutions For Raspberry Daiquiri
- Raspberry Jam: If you don’t have raspberry jam, you can use 3 tablespoons of honey, agave nectar, or simple syrup.
- Lime Wedges: Traditional daiquiris are made with lime, however you can also use lemon juice and lemon wedges instead using the same ratios.
- Triple Sec: Cointreau may be used in place of triple sec.
- Rum: Using spiced rum adds some extra depth of flavor to this drink, however regular white rum will also work.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Raspberry DaiquiriCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
2 cup fresh raspberries
4 lime wedges
3 tablespoons raspberry jam
4 ounces rum
1 ounce lime juice
1 ounce triple sec
1 cup ice
- To a cocktail shaker, add fresh raspberries, lime wedges, and raspberry jam and muddle together until the juices release.
- Add rum, lime juice, triple sec, and ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Using a sieve, strain the mixture over your glass of choice to remove pulp and seeds.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
More Drink Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog