Thai Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for summer meals. It’s quick, refreshing, and full of fresh veggies!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
You’ll love this colorful pasta! It’s a great way to use a variety of veggies that are abundant this time of year. You won’t be able to resist all the textures and flavors found in this extremely easy dish.
This is one of those recipes that impress without much effort involved. Just cook the pasta, mix it with the rest of the ingredients, and chill! The perfect solution for hot, busy summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven and are limited on time.
Ingredients to Make Thai Pasta Salad:
- bow tie pasta
- shredded carrots
- shredded cabbage
- diced cucumber
- red peppers
- green onions
- sesame dressing
How to Make Thai Pasta Salad:
In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, carrots, cabbage, cucumber, edamame, red peppers, green onions and cilantro.
Pour dressing over the pasta mixture and mix until evenly coated. Chill in the refrigerator at least an hour before serving.
Notes & Tips:
- Bow Tie Pasta: If you don’t have bow tie pasta on hand you can substitute it for penne or rotini.
- Add ins: You can add in ½ cup of roasted peanuts to add some crunch, but they’re not included for allergy purposes. Add a tablespoon of red pepper flakes to give it a little spice.
How to Store Thai Pasta Salad:
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. This salad does not freeze well.
Expert Tips for Thai Pasta Salad:
- You can use store bought sesame dressing or a homemade recipe.
- Add grilled chicken to make an easy summer dinner.
- Stainless Steel Knife Set
- Cutting Boards
- Stainless Steel Colander
- Salad Dressing Mixer
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoons
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
A free Cinnamon & Sage Co. meal planner and shopping list!
Thai Pasta SaladCourse: SaladsDifficulty: Easy
16 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup diced cucumber
½ cup edamame, steamed and shelled
½ cup chopped red peppers
¼ cup chopped green onions
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
¾ cup sesame dressing
Fresh basil to garnish
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, carrots, cabbage, cucumber, edamame, red peppers, green onions and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over the pasta mixture and mix until evenly coated. Chill in the refrigerator at least an hour before serving.
More Salad Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you thought with a comment below. You can also take a picture and tag me on Instagram @cinnamonandsagecoblog